Caregiver Experience Specialist
UMass Memorial Health
About the organization
UMass Memorial Health is the largest health care system in Central Massachusetts. We are the clinical partner of the University of Massachusetts Medical School, with access to the latest technology, research and clinical trials. At UMass Memorial Health, every employee is a caregiver and we are 14,000 strong. Our health system includes three hospitals, home health and hospice programs, behavioral health programs and community-based physician practices.
Through pain and pandemics, our commitment to our communities never wanes. We use knowledge and innovation to create breakthrough medicine. To create jobs. To make life better for those we serve. We are leaders in the training of physicians and those who work in every facet of health care. We make outstanding care accessible for all, regardless of ability to pay. We stand for quality, compassion, dignity, opportunity and fairness. And we are relentless in our pursuit of healing.
Caring for the caregivers. As part of a small Caregiver Experience team within a larger Human Resources department, the Caregiver Experience Specialist is responsible for supporting systemwide caregiver experience initiatives across the UMass Memorial Health Care (UMMHC) system. Manages online recognition platform, assists and leads caregiver appreciation activities, and helps conduct analysis, planning, content development, deployment, communications, and training related to caregiver engagement, retention, and recognition, working with stakeholders at each entity within and outside of Human Resources. Maintains regular interactions with frontline caregivers, managers, and leaders to support caregiver experience and recognition.
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Social Science, Business, Marketing or related field.
1. Two to three years of program management or program support work.
2. Must have attention to detail, be solutions oriented, and have strong organizational skills.
3. Must have knowledge of current employee engagement practices, the ability to organize and manipulate data, and strong business writing skills.
4. Must be a highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven individual who can lead through influence.
5. Must have a proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, practice good time management and consistently exercise independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
6. Excellent interpersonal capabilities with strong verbal, visual, and written communication. Must have proven work history with surveys and using data. Must be able to manage to high quality and exceptional customer service.
7. Strong computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, and PowerPoint.
An equivalent combination of education and experience which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed in this description may be substituted for the above requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job