Campus Coordinator (Communications Associate)
About the organization
AMBOSS's mission is to empower all doctors to provide the best possible care.
Doctors have to navigate a vast amount of medical knowledge to find the right information at the right time.
Our aim with AMBOSS is to distill this overflow of information down and make it applicable to patient care. We’re providing a digital resource for doctors to help them when making clinical decisions, and thereby improve the lives of patients.
- Give interesting, authentic and knowledgeable virtual and in-person presentations to large and small groups of medical students to demonstrate the AMBOSS platform
- Develop a profound understanding of our customers and their needs and become an expert at building relationships with our student audience, drawing upon their current challenges/curriculum and connecting those with Amboss throughout the presentation
- Become an expert of the AMBOSS product and benefit from the student’s point of view as well as the medical student market and competition.
- Focus on the event experience (from start to finish) - ability to bring AMBOSS mission to life and meet the needs of the audience
- Monitor event KPIs and works closely with business development team to share knowledge and insights to optimize event conversion
- Excellent public speaking abilities, able to present with energy and enthusiasm, connecting on a personal level with your audience
- Medical understanding is a plus (due to medical studies, or related fields e.g. biochemistry, public health, etc)
- Deep customer empathy and a mindset with a relentless effort to build relationships
- Ability to travel throughout the US (20-30%, when it is safe after the pandemic)
- Strong organizational and planning ability
- A growth mindset, never stop with improving, developing and increasing sales, conversion rates and the collaborative success of your team
Starts at $53k
Contact email: [email protected]
Send your resume to Rachel Passmore, RPCV Grenada 15 - 17', for a referral: [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job