Business Transformation Consultant
About the organization
Guidehouse is a leading management consulting firm serving the public and commercial markets. We guide our clients forward towards new futures that build trust in society and your professional skills along the journey.
Help clients transform their business processes, improve internal controls, improve efficiency of operations, increase transparency and performance management, and to comply with Federal laws and regulations.
Contribute to extremely fluid federal projects in disaster resilience and risk reduction.
Develop and present solutions to clients as a member of a team of highly skilled professionals.
Interact with our clients' senior management.
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance are contractually required.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience, ideally in a management and strategy consulting related field
- Bachelor’s degree in a management related field
- Certifications in one or more of the following: Project Management Professional, Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt, Change Management Professional, Human Centered Design, or Professional Facilitator
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
- Master’s degree in a management related field
- Ability to support and contribute to high performing teams with a high standard for quality
- Ability to effectively engage and interact with senior executive clients
- Ability to develop and manage budgets and schedules
- Effective communicator, both written and spoken
- Ability to think critically, strategically, and innovatively
- Must be collaborative and inclusive of all backgrounds and opinions
- Ability to support efforts in maintaining a strong sense of team morale and wellness
- Project management
- Strategic planning
- Business process improvement and transformation
- Understanding of data analytics and management
- People management
- Human centered design and organizational change
Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
Contact email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job