Business Partnerships Manager, Technology Solutions
About the organization
Are you passionate about leveraging technology to help companies be a force for good? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can work with a mission-oriented team? Do you want to work with products that actually make an impact on people's lives?
GlobalGiving is looking for a self-motivated individual with experience managing partnerships and selling software solutions to join our team.
You will be responsible for managing ongoing partnerships with companies and supporting GlobalGiving in growing its roster of revenue-generating relationships. You'll have the opportunity to work closely with GlobalGiving’s operations and product teams to structure and implement programs that leverage our technology solutions for philanthropic giving.
As a member of the Business Partnerships team, you will manage relationships with high-profile companies and connect them to the products and services that advance GlobalGiving's sustainability and mission. You will also support the team’s prospecting efforts through upserving, strategic outreach, and relationship-building to cultivate new deals and partnerships that leverage our technological solutions. Finally, all partnership managers participate in cross-functional initiatives within GlobalGiving that further the Business Partnership team’s objectives and priorities for growth and impact.
The successful candidate will have experience managing clients, working with enterprise software systems, and can translate customer needs into high-level technical specifications and configuration settings.
We have a casual work atmosphere where everyone’s input and ideas are valued. We’re committed to work-life balance and offer everyone opportunities to learn, experiment, and grow. Since creative, enthusiastic employees are our most valued resource and the basis for our success, we take great care in how we attract, hire, and support our employees for a successful career. If you care about collaboration, curiosity, communication excellence, and continuous improvement, this position is right for you.
- Relationship and project management
- Knowledge and data management
- Motivated Self
For our team to be a great fit for you, the following qualifications should resonate with you:
- 5+ years experience in corporate giving, CSR social sector, software solution sales, and/or international giving partnerships.
- Demonstrable experience with selling software or related service, particularly in the CSR/ nonprofit space.
- A growth mindset and the ability to think at a strategic level, but also roll up their sleeves on operational/technical implementations.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Apps, especially advanced Excel functions, and other reporting tools.
- Strong account management and/or partnership development skills in a service-oriented environment.
- Validated organizational ability, written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills; strong organizational and time management skills; ability to multi-task under a deadline, with great productivity and attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for traveling - primarily domestically ~15% of the time (when it is considered safe again to do so).
- The ability to communicate ideas effectively, to listen to others' ideas, and to collaborate to arrive at great solutions.
- A passionate belief in the mission of GlobalGiving and a commitment to our core values.
Click on the link to learn more about the position and be directed to its application.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job