Business Innovation Coordinator
Dobility, Inc | SurveyCTO
About the organization
SurveyCTO is the most reliable, secure, and scalable mobile data collection platform for researchers and professionals working in offline settings.
At Dobility (creators of SurveyCTO) we’re dedicated to a social mission: to promote better research and analysis in the world by providing affordable, reliable technology that anyone can use. You can see other examples of organizations we work with on our website.
We’re looking for passionate, entrepreneurial individuals to help us grow our business. Our product, SurveyCTO, is a mobile data collection platform used by thousands of teams across 165 countries. This position offers the opportunity to grow our global user base and increase our impact around the world.
- Work with the team to create, qualify, and manage a lead pipeline of new accounts
- Provide feedback and recommendations for improvements to the tech stack
- Foster relationships with accounts, move them through the pipeline efficiently, and report progress regularly
- Assist in successfully implementing the business development strategy for target markets–including participating in sales audio/video calls, responses to RFPs, emails, demos, and speaking opportunities–to increase SurveyCTO’s global user base
- Research markets, organizations, and accounts across relevant industries
- Assist in managing the process to document and communicate learning from all business activities and make suggestions for continued improvement
- Network with prospective users and industry experts to drive brand awareness and deepen your understanding of the market
Skills and experience:
- Keen interest in learning and developing skills in business development and sales
- Tech-savvy and high-level of comfort learning new softwares, platforms, and tech
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Track record of taking initiative and working autonomously for success in past projects
- Highly motivated individual with a proclivity for creative problem solving
- Ability to own and manage multiple projects—from assignment to delivery
- Fast learner, able to both independently problem-solve and work collaboratively
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Preference for working in a fast-paced start-up environment and being part of a fun, energetic team
- Prior fundraising or business development experience is a plus
BUT PLEASE NOTE THIS: Research shows that men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, yet women and other marginalized groups often apply only if they meet every single requirement. If you believe that you could excel in this role but don’t meet all of the criteria, please apply anyway. In a cover letter, tell us about yourself and what you bring to the table. We’d love to explore whether you could be a great fit.
Dobility offers competitive salary and benefits packages.
Contact email: [email protected]
Please include a resume and cover letter to be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job