Business Development Coordinator
Sheladia Associates, Inc.
About the organization
SHELADIA Associates is a multi-disciplinary international professional consulting firm with demonstrated experience in the successful management and implementation of development projects throughout the world. SHELADIA believes that practicality and sustainability in development projects require flexible resource management, active participation of all stakeholders, and a shared goal of strengthening institutions and operational systems to optimize the use of available resources.
1. Review RFP and bid/qualifications, request documents so that customer requirements are clearly understood.
2. Develop proposal writing outlines/calendars and manage teams to deliver on time results.
3. Coordinate, manage, and/or write sections of proposals, including but not limited to, personnel management, corporate capabilities, and past performance; serve as a team member supporting any required aspect of proposal development.
4. Manage the production of proposal submissions to ensure quality of on-time delivery of all documents; ensure proposal complies with client requirements.
5. Nurture proposal/business team’s working relationships.
6. Coordinate, facilitate, and document internal post-proposal debriefs.
7. Develop and maintain proposal/BD processes and templates.
8. Participate in conferences, exhibitions and other venues as applicable to increase and maintain Sheladia visibility.
9. Ability to understand and leverage Sheladia’s corporate portfolio, history and client base
10. Contribute to efforts for Sheladia to maximize competitiveness through pre-bid preparation, partner formation, and presentation for compelling proposals.
11. Performs other related duties and functions as assigned.
- BA degree required;
- Minimum of four years of proposal development experience in preparing responses to requests for proposals (RFP);
- Communicates clearly, effectively and respectfully both verbally and in writing;
- Strong writing and editing skills;
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- Strong organizational and planning skills and attention to detail
- Customer service-oriented attitude and strong research skills
- Ability to adapt to new and/or unplanned situations to meet the dynamic needs of the company
- Strong computer skills; MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
BD/Proposal development: 3-4 years
Contact email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job