Business Development (BD) Recruitment Associate, Social Impact, Arlington, VA
About the organization
Social Impact is a global development management consulting firm. We provide monitoring, evaluation, strategic planning, and capacity building services to advance development effectiveness. We work across all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, the environment, and economic growth. Since 1997 we have worked in over 100 countries for clients such as US government agencies, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and nonprofits.
• Manage and balance time according to demand.
• Record positions/assignments and hours spent, updating daily.
• Maintain communication with Deputy Director of BD on any issues or challenges that arise.
Business Development Recruitment
• Serve as the lead recruiter on proposals valued less than $750,000 and those for which SI is a sub.
• Recruit for select positions supporting another recruiter on larger proposals.
• Work closely with the SI proposal team members to ensure communication on staffing and recruitment throughout the proposal.
• Demonstrate full-cycle candidate care and communication with contacted and proposed candidates throughout the proposal recruitment process to build SI's network and long-term relationships. Notify interviewed candidates should they not be selected as finalists and maintain regular communication with proposed candidates after submission of a proposal.
• Develop draft and final organizational charts based on the proposal's scope of work, to direct discussions with the SI proposal team to guide recruitment efforts and determine how the proposed team should be structured accordingly.
• Develop and post position descriptions on appropriate recruiting sources.
• Creatively source qualified expatriate and local personnel for high priority key and non-key personnel proposal positions.
• Assist the SI Technical Lead of the proposal in determining finalist candidates for their approval according to proposal positions/requirements,
• A Bachelor's degree with three plus years of experience or the equivalent of education experience.
• Experience working with USAID and other development agencies preferred.
• Very strong professionalism and oral and written communication skills.
• Capable of independent action.
• Must be fully comfortable utilizing online applicant systems and candidate database as a recruitment tool.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to follow through on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Foreign language skills (Spanish, French) desirable.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job