About the organization
Integrate Health (IH) is a small and rapidly growing global health organization working to serve underserved communities in Togo, West Africa We believe that access to healthcare is a human right, and we are committed to making this a reality by partnering with governments and the local communities to integrate professional Community Health Workers with improved care in public clinics. This approach creates a patient-centered health system that is accountable to the community and dramatically reduces mortality in severely resource-limited settings. For more information on Integrate Health, please visit www.integratehealth.org.
Improve Integrate Health’s business systems and processes.
Financial Reporting and Analysis (55%)
• Systems Improvement: Support ongoing iteration and advancement of Finance and Operations tools and systems, including possible implementation of an ERP system.
• Financial Position Reporting: Support the Finance Team to analyze and communicate monthly budget, actuals and operational issues to team leads, directors and senior management.
• Budgeting and Forecasting: Support the Finance Manager in the annual budgeting process and ensure that all assumptions are accurate and properly documented. Integrate cash flow forecasting into financial systems.
• Support ad hoc financial analysis and provide coaching to team members in Togo.
• Assist development team with grant budgeting and support finance team with grant reporting.
Operations Improvement (20%)
• Commodity Forecasting: Develop tools and analyze historical data to help in-country staff produce accurate short- and medium-term forecasts for key medicines and health commodities.
• Carbon Reduction: Lead the measurement and reduction of Integrate Health’s carbon footprint.
• Process Improvements: Document current business processes in the US and Togo and identify ways to improve and streamline. Create library of manuals and guides to help teams better manage routine processes.
Work planning and Strategy (25%)
• Provide the COO with support to manage strategy and workplan implementation.
• Minimum advanced-intermediate level in both French and English, fluency preferred
• BA or BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, Industrial Engineering or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, Computer Science) or equivalent.
• 1-3 years of relevant professional experience, ideally in an analytical role
• Exceptional Excel skills
• A combination of analytical skills, intellectual curiosity, persistence and reporting acumen
What will get us excited?
• You are familiar with agile development methodologies,
• You have experience working with ERP systems,
• You have a history of delivering outcomes,
• You have demonstrated process improvement skills,
• When faced with problems, you seek to learn from others and apply frameworks and models to assist you,
• You are adept at storytelling with data and using it to drive system improvements
Contact email: [email protected]
Please submit a resume and responses to the three questions below to [email protected] with Business Analyst in the subject line.
1. Why are you interested in this position?
2. What is one reason you think you’d be a good fit for this position?
3. What is one strength you would bring to this position?
Please keep total question responses to a maximum of one page. The application deadline is rolling. Interested applicants are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job