Associate Director, Pediatric HIV and eMTCT
Clinton Health Access Initiative
The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to saving lives and reducing the burden of disease in low-and middle-income countries, while strengthening the capabilities of governments and the private sector in those countries to create and sustain high-quality health systems that can succeed without our assistance. For more information, please visit: http://www.clintonhealthaccess.org
CHAI's HIV Access Program works to address barriers to treatment scale-up by engaging across the treatment cascade and addressing commodity and service delivery barriers to ensure patients access the treatment, care, and prevention services they need.
The Associate Director, Pediatric HIV and eMTCT will support the HIV Access Program's efforts to accelerate access to treatment for children and adolescents living with HIV, with the ultimate goal of achieving universal pediatric and adolescent treatment coverage, and eliminating mother-to-child transmission of HIV in program countries. The Associate Director will work closely with the Director, Pediatric HIV and eMTCT to drive CHAI's global strategy, and support country-level implementation of the strategy.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with deep passion and commitment to achieving these ambitious goals for children and adolescents living with HIV.
* Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in a private or public sector enterprise, with increasing levels of responsibility and experience managing and mentoring other individuals
* Strong program management experience including managing and recruiting teams, developing and evaluating budgets, creating and implementing work plans, and monitoring both program and staff performance
* Entrepreneurial with excellent verbal, visual and written communication skills
* Natural ability to build strategic relationships and interact with individuals of different backgrounds
* Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job