Associate Director, Digital
About the organization
Founded in 1984, APCO Worldwide is an award-winning, independently owned global communication and business strategy firm with offices in major cities throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. APCO combines a global perspective with local expertise to help clients around the world manage challenges, opportunities, perceptions and reputations. APCO clients include corporations and governments; industry associations and nonprofit organizations; and six of the top 10 companies on the Fortune 500. The firm is a majority women-owned business.
APCO Worldwide, named “Best Large Agency to Work For” 2013-2014 and one of the “Top Places to Work in PR” by PRNews, offers a collegial work environment, countless training and development opportunities, and a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Collaborate on and execute day-to-day client project work and produce quality client deliverables
- Direct and manage mid and junior staff in the execution of appropriate digital activities
- Lead and support business development, especially the integration of digital to proposals and pitches
- Provide counsel to clients in the form of memos and presentations
- Lead digital strategy engagements with a strong focus on analytics, meaningful digital experiences and well-coordinated influencer engagement
- Develop research queries and analyze resulting data to produce novel, informed ways of addressing a client’s questions and/or of accessing consumer opinion
- Devise audience-specific insights, particularly regarding unique behaviors, preferences and attitudes/perceptions in order to build audience profiles/personas and develop successful strategy or programming for reaching each audience
- Conduct and lead research using digital and analytic tools and synthesize data from multiple channels or activation streams to inform a clear point of view on implications for future program or campaign activities
- Develop integrated content strategies and narratives that demonstrate a robust understanding of digital and social media platforms, target audiences and measurement
- Develop advertising and amplification strategies with a strong understanding of paid social media campaigns, sponsored content, and influencer identification and management
- At least 7 years of experience in a digital environment, ideally in consulting, business development or strategy
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods and platforms
- Demonstrated ability to apply research insights to strategy development
- Successful track record of delivering strategically thoughtful projects that deliver measurable impact
- Strong verbal, written and analytical skills
- Previous agency or consulting experience is highly desirable
- Willingness to mentor and train staff at all levels
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a related field
Please attach resume.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job