Associate Consultant Fellowship
About the organization
Vera Solutions is a social enterprise and certified B Corporation building cloud and mobile applications for social impact organizations worldwide. Our clients — more than 300 organizations in over 55 countries — include major iNGOs and grant-making organizations, social enterprises, and community-based organizations.
As a Fellow, you’ll work with a diverse global team dedicated to delivering innovative solutions that transform the ability of social sector organizations to collect, manage, and use their data.
You’ll be a key member of our consulting teams, designing, configuring, and implementing customized systems that speak to the unique needs of Vera’s clients. Fellows play key roles across all aspects of the project cycle - from determining the needs of the client and translating those needs into technical specifications, building customized data systems, integrating products, testing systems, and training users.
Fellows join as part of a cohort, which allows you a support network to ensure accelerated growth in this role. You will benefit from ongoing learning opportunities, leadership development, and mentorship from leaders within Vera. Along with all new Fellows, you will attend a weeklong training program in August that will mix intensive sessions on the project lifecycle and Salesforce, with team-building and professional skills development activities. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to research new technologies, support directors in the sales process, and build relationships with our clients. All consultants on our team may travel to the field on short-term assignments to gather client requirements or conduct trainings on newly-implemented systems.
- Bachelor’s degree — what you studied isn’t critical; what you’re passionate about is
- 1+ years professional experience, especially in consulting, international development, or technology
- Project management experience
- Experience working with (cloud) relational databases – Salesforce strongly preferred
- Curiosity and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional work ethic – eager to hit the ground running and contribute to team’s success
- Strong aptitude for technology and data
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English) and relational skills
- Demonstrated interest in the social sector
- Collaborative spirit – excited to work on diverse teams
- Availability and enthusiasm for some international travel
- Experience working with Salesforce and the Force.com platform
- Experience in consulting/professional services, or product design
- Working fluency in other languages in which Vera operates, including French, Portuguese, or Spanish
- Advanced degree
Contact email: [email protected]
Please click on the following link and complete the online application form: https://www.verasolutions.org/2020-fellowship/
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job