Management and Engineering Technologies International Inc.
About the organization
Management and Engineering Technologies International, Inc. (METI) works in support of the U.S. Forest Service (USFS) Office of International Programs by hiring staff to work on international natural resource projects. The USFS Office of International Programs promotes sustainable natural resource management and biodiversity conservation internationally. By linking the skills of the field-based staff of the USFS with partners overseas, the agency can address the world’s most critical forestry issues and concerns. The USFS regularly engages the agency's wide range of expertise in over 90 countries, for programs on sustainable forest management, climate change, combatting illegal logging, fire management, and other topics.
The Administrative Associate will work to further natural resource management and disaster management globally. The position is based
Duties may include the following:
• Providing general administrative support, including managing calendars, making travel, meeting and event arrangements, preparing reports and financial data, proofreading and editing.
• Drafting original correspondence and other documents as requested
• Managing and implementing multiple projects, including managing events budgets, setting deadlines and ensuring accountability
• At least five years of prior administrative experience;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
• Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn additional software;
• Strong organizational skills, high level of attention to detail and ability to work well under deadlines;
• Resourceful in gathering and providing information
Contact email: [email protected]
Please submit resume and cover letter using this link: https://jobs.localjobnetwork.com/j/49983730
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job