Tribal Tech LLC
About the organization
Tribal Tech, LLC is a certified 8(m) women owned small business, that provides Training and Technical Assistance, Grants Administration and IT Services to tribal, federal, state, local and private sector entities. Our guiding principles of "People, Performance and Partnership", embody an environment where our employees can flourish, and our clients may fully benefit from our capabilities.
Reporting directly to the Director at one of our client sites in Washington, DC, the Administrative Assistant works independently performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative and clerical support duties including scheduling meetings for leadership, compiling a daily briefing book, planning and booking Federal travel, and preparing written weekly reports. Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to provide information and service to a wide range of internal and external contacts. Requires some knowledge of federal government contracting and corporate policies and procedures.
• Serves as the administrative representative for Executive Leadership. Maintains strict confidentiality when necessary.
• Provide onsite administrative support for senior federal leadership including scheduling meetings, note taking, preparing meeting minutes, and other administrative support at meetings as required.
• Follow timelines and meet strict deadlines of all deliverables
• Draft and edit briefing materials for style, content, format, and consistency
• Compose correspondence including e-mails, letters, agendas, PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets paying particular attention to proofreading, formatting, editing and branding documents into client ready deliverables
• Coordinate to finalize materials and distribute. Maintain copies of all materials produced.
• Maintain databases of tasks
• Must be comfortable supporting an achievement-oriented executive
• Able to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must be self-directed and highly motivated
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with demonstrated ability to manage conflicting priorities
• Team player with ability to work independently, and perform with a high level of autonomy with minimal guidance or review
• Must be dependable and trustworthy
• Detail-orientated with strong ability to anticipate needs and problems and act accordingly
• Ability to demonstrate good judgment/decision making skills and to take initiative
• Proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, and Excel required; knowledge of PowerPoint, and SharePoint is highly desired.
• Working knowledge of Federal Travel Regulations and experience with Federal travel booking systems (e.g., Concur) highly recommended
• Familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in an office environment and/or administrative capacity, working with senior leadership; Federal government experience preferred
• Experience working on Native American issues or working with other minority and social and economically disadvantaged communities.
• Must be able to pass a background and credit check.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Commensurate on experience
Contact email: [email protected]
Please upload resume and cover letter to http://tribaltechllc.com/2019/10/04/administrative-assistant/
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job