Accounting Clerk .5
Colorado Community Health Network
About the organization
What We Do
Learn How We Support Health Coverage in Colorado
Through our meetings we connect community-based enrollment professionals to information they need.
Along with our network, we advocate for improved policies and systems so that all Coloradans can be covered.
The Accounting Clerk’s primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, processing accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash receipts, and supporting payroll and month end activities. The Accounting Clerk must be detail and deadline oriented, organized, self-motivated, able to prioritize tasks, and work well within a team environment.
1. Responsible for weekly accounts payable, to include processing payments in a timely and accurate manner and preparing annual 1099s/1096
2. Responsible for accounts receivable, to include invoice entry and recording payments.
3. Perform data entry for bi-weekly payroll
4. Compile data and update a variety of spreadsheets
5. Perform administrative tasks related to company credit card program
6. Assist with the annual CCHN budget, annual audit, and annual Form 990 as needed.
7. Responsible for filing and annual archiving of various finance documents
8. Responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable policies and procedures such as record retention, financial policies and procedures, and federal rules and regulations
9. Report corporate compliance concerns to CCHN’s Corporate Compliance Officer; any CCHN employee who reports a compliance concern in good faith is protected by law from retaliation
1. Collaborate with staff to answer questions and provide information as requested
2. Attend and participate in internal meetings such as staff meetings a
BA Accounting Background, Mathematics
$24.00 - $26.00 per hour
Contact email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Email to apply