Account Executive, Distribution
About the organization
Atmosphere is the world’s first and largest free ad-supported streaming TV service for businesses offering original, owned, and operated TV channels along with Partner Channels from prominent brands. The platform has been built from the ground up with proprietary content, technology, and data to deliver unparalleled experiences for businesses and advertisers. The platform also provides a paid upgrade to a digital signage feature for businesses to run their house promotions within the content. Atmosphere was incubated under Chive Media Group and spun out in 2019.
As our Account Executive, you will join our growing and highly successful sales organization. The Account Executive will represent all Atmosphere products and services to prospective clients. The prospects will include SMB/MM & Enterprise companies across all industry segments. You will focus on building a pipeline of qualified opportunities and closing business to help fuel our distribution growth. Marketing will hand-deliver some leads but hunting opportunities for yourself is a major part of the job, so bring your Rolodex and a passion for outreach. The Account Executive will be responsible for prospecting into his/her territory/account list, qualifying opportunities, designing solutions to help solve business problems, pricing, negotiating, and closing business. You’ll be responsible for providing input regarding the prospects’ needs and market/competitive trends. The ultimate measure of success for this position is winning new business.
- 2+ years of experience as an Account Executive selling to local businesses or at a SaaS/enterprise software company
- A record of success within a sales team between 5 and 30 people
- Ability to work well in a remote environment
- Exceptional presentation, written and verbal communication
- Intelligence and passion for local businesses
- The ability to solve problems and to think quickly on your feet
- Consistent track-record of meeting + exceeding quotas
- Ability to work in a fluid environment and adjusts priorities on-the-fly
- High aptitude and understanding of technology
- Self-starter and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- High level of integrity and follow-through
- Strong collaboration and relationship management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Contact email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job