Academic Enrichment Program Manager
The AnBryce Foundation
About the organization
The An-Bryce Foundation is a philanthropic organization that promotes social change by building a community of global citizens through education, career, cultural, and leadership opportunities to economically under-resourced young people.
The Program Manager oversees the successful programmatic implementation for the AnBryce Foundation’s programs. The incumbent effectively trains and supervises staff, project manages, evaluates programs, and coordinates services necessary to support and achieve the fulfillment of the AnBryce mission. The incumbent will work in partnership with the Director of Programs and the Director of Residential Programs.
This includes, but is not limited to, interaction with partners, participants, families to provide administrative support to the various programs. This role combines the duties of administrative support as well as programmatic support and implementation. This role works under the direction of the Director of Programs and with other programmatic staff to coordinate, organize and implement Saturday Programs, the SAIL Program, Pillors of Excellence Internship Program and the AnBryce Foundation Alumni support.
· Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience within afterschool/out-of-school time enrichment
· Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience directly supervising a diverse team.
· Demonstrated success in developing, implementing, and evaluating enrichment program models.
· Demonstrated experience with similar populations in underserved communities.
· Experience managing and creating program budgets to ensure fiscal accountability.
· Proficient in using technology as a management reporting tool to assess program quality and effectiveness.
· Experienced project management and organizational skills to oversee multifaceted projects resulting in measurable success
Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects to meet deadlines.
· Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM tool
· American Camping Association (ACA) Accreditation experience a plus
Ability to works Saturdays throughout the school year (September – May)
$45,000 - $55,000
Contact email: [email protected]
Ability to pass a background check.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Email to apply