Peace Corps Executive Assistant (EA)
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
- Bachelor’s Degree in international relations, communication or related fields, or Associate´s Technical degree in Executive Assistance.
- At least five (5) years of progressively responsible experience as a Senior Secretary/Executive Assistant to an Executive Officer or Upper Management.
- At least two (2) years of experience working in a multi-cultural, bi-lingual (English & Spanish) environment.
- Superior professional verbal and written English, to be confirmed during the selection process before in-person interviews.
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to operate vehicles in varying conditions, including but not limited to cities and rural communities, paved and unpaved roads, interstate highways, curvy and/or mountainous roads, rain and/or mud.
- Mexican citizenship or foreign citizen with valid Mexican work visa.
- Selected candidate will be required to have a background security investigation by the US Embassy.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience using databases to compile, organize, analyze and present data.
- Experience in drafting and sending official communications, ideally between governmental agencies in Spanish and English.
- Experience coordinating travel and managing calendars for upper management.
- Experience with migratory processes for foreign workers.
- Experience coordinating or organizing events.
APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- Detailed cover letter in ENGLISH explaining the following:
- Interest in the Peace Corps and in this position.
- Experience related to this position detailing how you comply with the required qualifications.
- Summary of university education.
- Special skills or experience related to the position that makes you a well-qualified applicant.
- Experience with multicultural/international environments
- A detailed resume in English must be submitted with the cover letter.
- Valid driver´s license.
- Preferably: A copy of an English test level or certificate (Cambridge, TOEFL, TOEIC, etc.).
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Salary range: 21,000 to 26,000 pesos per month
Christmas and Vacation bonuses.
Social insurance (IMSS)
Medical Expenses insurance
Work hours: 40 per week
Closing application date: September 29, 2019
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please submit all required documents by e-mail to [email protected]
The Peace Corps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.