Fried zucchini served with yogurt.
- 2 1/2 cups zucchini (peeled and grated)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place grated zucchini and salt in a bowl of water.
- After 15 minutes, drain and press water from zucchini.
- Shape grated zucchini into balls and press into small patties.
- In a separate bowl, mix egg, garlic, and flour.
- Heat olive oil in a flat pan over medium flame.
- Batter patties in egg mixture and place into pans.
- Pan-fry patties until golden brown on each side.
- Add more olive oil on pan as needed.
- Serve hot with plain yogurt or Feta and Dill Spread.