Walnut Bean Paté
A savory Armenian spread to accompany bread.
- 4 cups red beans (cooked)
- 1 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup butter
- Black pepper
- Red pepper
- Mash beans.
- Mix beans, walnut, butter, and garlic
in a food processor or blender.
- Add in salt, black pepper, and red
pepper to taste.
- Seal in an air-tight container and
refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Cut into slices and serve with
#appetizer #dip #vegan #vegetarian #glutenfree
Recipe submitted by Andrew Morgan - Peace Corps Volunteer , Armenia (1995-1997)