A spicy, savory sauce to be scooped up with pâté.
- 12 tomatoes (crushed or blended)
- 2 large onions (diced)
- 2-3 chili peppers (any small spicy pepper of choice, chopped)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 4 tablespoons vegetable or peanut oil
- 1 bouillon cube
- Black pepper
- Sauté garlic and onions in oil for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chili peppers and tomatoes and let simmer for around 5 minutes.
- Add 3 cups of water and bouillon cube.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve with pâté.
#sauce #vegan #vegetarian #glutenfree