Eggs over a pot of beans and potatoes.
- 2 cups beans (pre-soaked overnight)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 4-6 potatoes (diced)
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Black pepper
- Boil beans in a large pot of water
for an hour or until soft.
- In a large pan, sauté onion in
- Add beans, potatoes, tomato paste,
and 2 cups water.
- Add more water as needed and simmer
for 30 minutes.
- When potatoes are soft, remove
- Whisk eggs together in a bowl then
drizzle over beans and mix.
- Add salt, and pepper to taste and
#appetizer #smallplate #vegetarian #glutenfree
Recipe submitted by Peggy Reinhardt - Peace Corps Volunteer, Azerbaijan (2010-2014).