A fresh summer salsa.
- 2 large mangos (ripe but firm, diced)
- 1 red onion (finely chopped)
- 2 tomatoes (ripe but firm, diced)
- 1 stalk celery (finely chopped)
- 1 bunch cilantro (finely chopped)
- 1 large lemon or lime (juiced)
- Black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Mix fruit and vegetables together in a large bowl.
- Add lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Allow to sit for half hour.
- Add olive oil.
- Mix well and serve with tortillas chips.
#dessert #vegan #vegetarian #glutenfree
Recipe submitted by Carmen Lavit - Peace Corps Volunteer, Costa Rica (2009-2012)