Feta Pepper Dip
Cheese + Pickled Peppers + Green Onion = A Quick Armenian Dip
- 1 cup goat cheese
- 1 cup katnashor (use feta as a substitute)
- 1/2 cup macun (use plain yogurt as a substitute)
- 1/2 cup Armenian pickled green peppers (chopped)
- 1/4 cup green onion (sliced)
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon peel (grated)
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Mix ingredients together.
- Add olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Serve with pita chips or toasted lavish chips.
#appetizer #dip #vegetarian #glutenfree
Recipe submitted by Patti Hachiya - Peace Corps Volunteer, Armenia (2007-2009).