Walnuts, garlic, and parsley in an eggplant roll.
- 2 eggplants (sliced into long, thin strips)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3/4 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1/4 cup parsley (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt to taste
- Mix walnuts, garlic, parsley, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and salt together in a food processor or blender.
- Heat eggplant strips in oil over medium heat until slightly browned.
- Spread walnut paste on each eggplant strip and roll up.
#appetizer #smallplate #vegan #vegetarian #glutenfree
Recipe submitted by Mari Chiba - Peace Corps Volunteer, Armenia (2008-2010).