A savory crab custard.
- 3 cups fresh crab meat (shredded)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup onion (chopped)
- 1 cup tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 chili peppers (any small, spicy chili pepper of choice, finely
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs (plus a little extra)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Beat eggs.
- Add crab, bread crumbs, onions,
tomatoes, garlic, chili pepper, salt, and pepper.
- Spoon mixture into 6 small baking
- Add a few sprinkles of bread
crumbs on the top of each dish.
- Bake for 30
minutes or until tops are golden brown.
- Serve hot with rice.