Pickled vegetables with a kick!
- 2 medium onions
- 1 large bell pepper
- 1 small spicy chili pepper
- 1 small cucumber
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 large bottle vinegar (16 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Clean a large glass mason jar by
- Chop the vegetables to the size of
- Dry the vegetables, either by
leaving uncovered in the fridge, squeezing, or cooking lightly.
- Now, fill up the jar!
- Add enough vinegar to cover the
- Seal and let it sit for a day or
two in the fridge before tasting.
- Eat as a side dish or on top of
#sidedish #vegan #vegetarian #glutenfree
Recipe submitted by Alex Douglas - Peace Corps Volunteer, Costa Rica (2010-2012)