Ceviche de Atun
Fresh veggies and tuna with citrus marinade.
- 1/2 red onion (chopped)
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- 1/2 bunch cilantro (chopped)
- 1 spicy chili pepper (to taste)
- 1 pound tuna (sliced against the grain then cubed)
- 1 lemon (cut in half)
- 1 lime (cut in half)
- Ketchup (optional)
- Combine red onion, tomatoes, and cilantro in a bowl.
- Squeeze lemon and lime juice into bowl.
- Add chili pepper to taste.
- Add tuna.
- Add salt to taste.
- Mix ingredients together.
- Marinate for at least 20 minutes in the fridge.
- For a traditional Ecuadorian taste, add ketchup.