Cambodian Kettle Corn
Popcorn blanketed in brown sugar.
- 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup popcorn kernels
- Cook kernels with a tablespoon or so of oil over medium-high heat until they pop.
- In separate pot, bring brown sugar and evaporated milk to a boil.
- Add more brown sugar to melt into the evaporated milk to taste.
- After mixture comes to a boil, pour over popped popcorn.
- Shake around to get all kernels coated.
#snack #vegetarian #glutenfree
Recipe submitted by Michael Kohan - Peace Corps Volunteer, Cambodia (2007 - 2009)
Help us understand our audience
If you are in the U.S., please enter your five-digit zip code to help us better understand who uses our resources for educators.