Asparagus and Egg Salad
A classic Armenian salad.
- 2 cups asparagus (chopped into 1 inch pieces, tough ends discarded)
- 2 eggs (hard-boiled)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- Add asparagus to a pot of water and bring to a boil.
- Boil for around 3 minutes, or until crisp tender.
- Drain and cool asparagus.
- Beat together olive oil, garlic, vinegar, and salt to taste.
- Combine asparagus, eggs, and parsley in a bowl.
- Pour olive oil mixture over asparagus and eggs and serve.
#salad #vegetarian #glutenfree