An Armenian take on a Georgian flatbread classic.
- 2 cups
- Around 4
- 4 eggs
tablespoons red wine vinegar
tablespoons oil (olive or vegetable)
- 1 1/3 cup
butter (divided into 4 sections)
- 1 cup
mozzarella (or other cheese that melts well)
- Mix water, 2 eggs, vodka, red wine vinegar, oil,
- Mix in flour, one cup at a time, until the dough
is moist but not sticky.
- Knead into a roll and divide into 4 sections.
- Fold 1/3 cup butter into each section.
- Cover each section of dough and place in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Remove dough, knead, and place back in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Roll each section into a flat square.
- Mix remaining eggs in a bowl.
- Spread egg over each square and sprinkle with
- Cut into squares and bake for 20 minutes or
#appetizer #snack #breakfast #vegetarian