Contracts and Vacancies
Peace Corps Dominican Republic is looking for a house or apartment to rent for residential purposes, with the following requirements:
- Minimum space of 190 m2
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
- Located within the metropolitan Santo Domingo area - desired neighborhoods: Bella Vista, Las Praderas, La Castellana, Arroyo Hondo, Piantini, Paraiso, Naco, La Esperilla, Los Cacicazgos, etc.
- If located in a building must have a lift and cannot be higher than 4th floor.
- Electric generator: If located in a residential complex.
- Is in a minimally sanitary and usable condition.
- Secured parking spaces for 2 vehicles.
- Furnished with white line appliances.
- The institution is the Lessee, and as such the family composition of tenants may vary anytime there is a change in staff. Tenants may have children and/or pets.
- The Landlord is willing to sign a lease based on Peace Corps template.
- The Landlord must be able to modify and pay for required security requirements, as requested.
- The property must meet the residential safety standards, including seismic standards, as determined by a US Government-selected engineer.
Other preferred requirements:
- Condominium complexes are preferred to stand-alone units.
- Open air playground is desirable.
If you know of properties that may comply with all the above requirements, please send information regarding detailed characteristics of the offered property, location, pictures and current lease price to:
[email protected] specifying in the email subject you are applying to House Rental by August 31st, 2021. Only offers that match the require criteria will be contacted by our Procurement Officer.