Botswana Tourism Organization showcases the country's many natural wonders, diverse cultures, and provides information to travelers coming to Botswana.
For the latest in news from the Government of Botswana and in-depth information about the public sector, visit their official website.
Learn more about Botswana's approach to coordinating a national HIV/AIDS response through the National AIDS Coordinating Agency.
Books about Botswana
- The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency - Alexander McCall Smith
- Saturdays are for Funerals - Unity Dow and Max Essex
- The Invisible Cure - Helen Epstein
- Peace Corps Botswana: 2015 Annual Report
- Peace Corps Botswana: 2014 Annual Report
- Peace Corps Botswana: 2013 Annual Report
- Peace Corps Botswana: 2012 Annual Report
- Peace Corps Botswana: 2011 Annual Report
Other Peace Corps Resources
PCLive: Home to online resources representing the work and life of Peace Corps staff and Volunteers.
Peace Corps Connect: The National Peace Corps Association (NPCA) is made up of returned Volunteers. You can find links to all the “Friends of” groups for most countries of service.
About the U.S. Government in Botswana
Visit the homepage of the U.S. Embassy in Botswana with links to all U.S. agencies operating in Botswana, including PEPFAR, USAID, and CDC.