Recipe: Spicy Rice
- Pacific Islands, Philippines
- 30 minutes
This makes a great side dish with a little flavor!
Materials & Procedures
- 2-3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 large red or white onion, diced
- 1-2 minced sili (or any hot pepper available, depending on your personal spice meter)
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- Dash of salt
- Dash of cayenne pepper or chili powder
- Dice and mince all ingredients and add to whatever amount of rice you desire, with water.
- Put in rice cooker, press the start button, and let it works its magic.