- Eastern Europe and Central Asia, Kyrgyz Republic
- 1 hour
Oriental pilaf with vegetables and raisins
Materials & Procedures
- 500 gr. of rice
- 250 gr. of raisins
- 400 gr. of carrots
- 210 gr. of onions
- 200 gr. of butter
- Greens (parsley or other) to taste
- Fry lightly the finely sliced carrots and onions in a vegetable oil.
- Rinse the raisins.
- Mix the boiled rice with onion, carrots, and raisins, put in dish and close the cover.
- Put the dish in the oven for 40 minutes.
- When it is ready, pour some butter and sprinkle with parsley or fennel greens on the top.