Recipe: Pepsi or 7-Up Chicken
- Pacific Islands, Micronesia
- 1 hour
Materials & Procedures
- A soup pot
- 1 can of Pepsi or 7-up
- Bone-in chicken cleaved into big chunks
- Black pepper
- 1 yellow onion cut into strips
- Place the chopped up chicken into the pot and throw in as much yellow onion as you like (usually 1/4 or 1/2 depending on how much chicken you use).
- Flavor with pepper depending on your taste and cover with soda.
- Cook on medium heat until the chicken is cooked through and most of the soda has evaporated.
- Serve over rice. Delicious!
World Wise Speakers
Invite a Peace Corps volunteer into your classroom to share what it's like to live a global life by sharing stories, cultures and knowledge.