Recipe: Ice Cream Party Punch
- Eastern Europe and Central Asia, Turkmenistan
- 10 minutes
Materials & Procedures
- 1 ½ c (12 oz.) apricot nectar
- 1 liter orange carbonated soda
- 2 ½ c pineapple juice
- 2 quarts (liters) vanilla ice cream
- Orange slices
- Use a four-liter punch bowl.
- Fill punch bowl with chilled apricot nectar, orange soda, and pineapple juice.
- Stir and top with small scoops of ice cream and garnish with orange slices.
- Yield 32 (4 ounce) servings.
World Wise Speakers
Invite a Peace Corps volunteer into your classroom to share what it's like to live a global life by sharing stories, cultures and knowledge.