Kennesaw State University — Coles College of Business
- Program Type:
- Coverdell Fellows
- Coles College of Business
- Degrees Awarded:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Admissions Deadlines:
See website for admission deadlines, or contact us at 770.423.6087, ColesMBA@Kennesaw.edu
- Admissions Cycle:
Fall, Spring and Summer admissions
- Program Start:
- Program Founded:
- May, 2007
Paul D. Coverdell Fellows at the Coles College of Business receive a full tuition waiver, valued at up to $37,000. Additionally, PDC Fellows earn a stipend of $4,000 per semester as a Graduate Research Assistant (GRA) working 19 hours per week performing a community outreach service. Also, the GMAT is waived for PDC Fellows applicants.
KSU offers several opportunities for Paul D. Coverdell Fellows to serve the community by utilizing their Peace Corps skills and business acumen:
- Management of a KSU Service Learning project for a Mayan community in Canton, Georgia
- Management of a KSU Service Learning project for a business program in Romania
- Management of a KSU's local Jr. Achievement program that is partnered with KSU
- Development and management of a KSU program for a Zambian orphanage and school
- Management of a KSU Social Entrepreneurship program for Guatemala
Application to the Coles PDC Fellows program is competitive. Successful candidates must be eligible for admission to the Coles College and selected among applicants for the fellowships; admissible applicants who are not selected for a fellowship will still be welcomed at the Coles College. Please see the Coles College website for admission information. Please see the PDC Fellows site for the separate Fellowship application here.
For inquiries about Paul D. Coverdell Fellows Program, call 855.855.1961 x1440.
International Services and Programs
1000 Chastain Rd
Kennesaw, Georgia 30144
- (770) 423-6732
If you have questions, please contact:
Find Local Events
Peace Corps recruiters appear at information sessions, campus and community events, and career fairs. Pick a state and find a Peace Corps event near you.