Bowling Green St. University — Business
- Program Type:
- Coverdell Fellows
- Degrees Awarded:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Admissions Deadlines:
- Admissions Cycle:
- Program Start:
- Program Founded:
- January, 2013
Scholarships covering full instructional and non-resident (if applicable) fees and monthly stipend for graduate assistant work.
BGSU's MBA program can be completed in as little as 12 months of full-time study. The program serves students with a wide variety of academic and work backgrounds. Although many students in the program possess some professional work experience, none is required for admission.
Our program offers a broad curriculum that provides graduates an understanding of the major business disciplines as well as the opportunity to pursue a formal area of specialization. Some of the more popular features our students enjoy include:
- 14 required courses regardless of undergraduate major.
- Core curriculum begins in August and concludes the following August.
- A diverse student body that brings the world to the classroom (typically 12-14 countries represented).
- Intensive professional development seminars that prepare students for successful professional careers.
- Specializations (available in Accounting, Finance, or Supply Chain Management) provide students the opportunity to focus their studies.
- Small class sizes, typically 40 students or less, allows for greater interaction with faculty.
- Cohort approach encourages networking and team building among students.
- AACSB Accreditation.
- *An application for admission (online)
- *An official GMAT score report
- *Two recommendations
- *Two copies of each transcript from all colleges and/or universities you have attended
- *A current resume describing both educational and work experience
- *A personal statement evaluating your preparation for graduate study and stating your educational and career objectives
For inquiries about Paul D. Coverdell Fellows Program, call 855.855.1961 x1440.
Graduate & Executive Programs in Business
371 Business Administration
Bowling Green, Ohio 43403
If you have questions, please contact:
Find Local Events
Peace Corps recruiters appear at information sessions, campus and community events, and career fairs. Pick a state and find a Peace Corps event near you.