Babson College — F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business
- Program Type:
- Coverdell Fellows
- F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business
- Degrees Awarded:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Admissions Deadlines:
- Admissions Cycle:
Admission is for the fall semester only.
- Program Start:
- Fall semester
- Program Founded:
- January, 2012
Babson will offer two graduate assistantships worth $10,000 each year ($20,000 total). In addition to the $10,000 awarded each year to Fellows, they will have the ability to apply for additional aid.
The mission of Babson College is to educate leaders who create great economic and social value everywhere. The College’s strategy provides a dynamic living and learning laboratory, where students, faculty, and staff work together to address the real-world problems of business and society. Our students become the leaders the world needs most: those with strong functional knowledge and the skills and vision to navigate change, accommodate ambiguity, surmount complexity, and motivate teams in a common purpose. Babson has received many awards and recognition for its innovative curriculum, including: # 1 in entrepreneurship education by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review and Entrepreneur Magazine.
Fellows would be enrolled in Babson’s Two-Year MBA program. The Babson Two-Year Program divides the curriculum into four modules that cluster relevant academic streams and experiential learning segments to maximize understanding and application of the content.
Each of the four modules runs for approximately eight weeks and is organized into the following thematics:
- Entrepreneurial Thought and Action
- Managing for Value Creation
- Creating and Sustaining Organizational Effectiveness
- Growing and Creating New Businesses in a Globally Connected Environment
For more information, please visit the Babson website: http://www.babson.edu/graduate/Pages/home.aspx
An admissions officer reviews all completed applications that include the following items:
- Undergraduate degree and official transcript from an accredited college or university that is equivalent to a four-year U.S. bachelor’s degree. Official transcripts must be either hard copies or sent to Babson directly from the institution; we cannot accept scanned or uploaded transcripts.
- GMAT or GRE scores sent directly from the testing service
- Two letters of professional recommendation
- Résumé or curriculum vitae
- Completed application with essays
- Application fee of $100
Interviews are part of the official application process. They are by invitation only and are scheduled by the Graduate Admissions Office.
For inquiries about Paul D. Coverdell Fellows Program, call 855.855.1961 x1440.
F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business
Babson Park, Massachusetts 02457-0310
If you have questions, please contact:
Senior Associate Director, Graduate Admissions
Find Local Events
Peace Corps recruiters appear at information sessions, campus and community events, and career fairs. Pick a state and find a Peace Corps event near you.