Benefits of Master's International for Students
As a Master’s International student, you have an unparalleled opportunity to live and work abroad while completing a master's degree in your field of interest. You will earn more than your degree, returning with greater independence, confidence, and tangible accomplishments. The benefits of the Master’s International program last a lifetime.
Our partner schools offer academic credit for your Volunteer service, and many offer additional research or teaching assistantships, scholarships, or tuition waivers. The schools also dedicate talented faculty and staff, who serve as ongoing resources throughout your academic and abroad experiences.
Some other benefits include the following:
- Language, cross-cultural, and technical training
- Transportation to and from the country of service
- Living and housing expenses during service abroad
- Medical and dental coverage
- Vacation time and allowance
- Opportunities for travel within the country or region of service
- Deferment or possible cancellation of certain government education loans
- Readjustment allowance upon completion of service
- Career counseling and job search tools for returned Peace Corps Volunteers
Last updated Jan 30 2014
Printable Benefits Overview
Graduate Programs Webinar
Learn more about our Coverdell Fellows and Master's International programs.
Contact Master's International
For more information contact:
Paul D. Coverdell Peace Corps Headquarters
1111 20th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20526
Phone: 855.855.1961, ext. 1812
Find Local Events
Peace Corps recruiters appear at information sessions, campus and community events, and career fairs. Pick a state and find a Peace Corps event near you.