Serving California (Southern)
The Los Angeles Peace Corps office is located in the Continental Park office complex in El Segundo. From the I-405 freeway, exit on Rosecrans Avenue and drive west approximately three quarters of a mile. Just west of Aviation Bl, turn right at 2361 Rosecrans. Take the first right and enter into the visitor's parking structure. (Paid parking; we cannot validate.) Suite 155 is located on the ground level.
The following transit routes stop within a block of the Peace Corps office in El Segundo:
Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) — 800.266.6993
- Green Line rail (Norwalk to Blue Line to Harbor Fwy to LAX/Aviation to Redondo Beach . Use Douglas/Rosecrans Station; connect @ LAX/Aviation from UCLA via Culver City Line 6 or from Santa Monica via Big Blue Bus Line 3 or Rapid 3)
- Line 125 (Manhattan Beach to Hawthorne & beyond). Use Rosecrans/Aviation stop.
Torrance Transit — 310.618.6266
- Route 8 (Torrance to LAX). Use Rosecrans/Aviation stop.
- Routes 2 & 3 (South Bay to LAX). Use Rosecrans/Aviation stop.
Commuter Express — 818.808.2273
- Route 574 (Sylmar to Encino to El Segundo) Use Rosecrans/Aviation stop.
Last updated Oct 29, 2013
Find Local Events
Peace Corps recruiters appear at information sessions, campus and community events, and career fairs. Pick a state and find a Peace Corps event near you.