Serving Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Make sure that you come to the 55 West Monroe St. building rather than the 55 East Monroe St. building, which is two blocks away. Take any elevator to the 4th floor. We are located in Suite 450.
Chicago Transit Authority (CTA)
Blue Line...exit at Monroe Station (Monroe/Dearborn St)
Red Line...exit at Monroe Station (Monroe/State St)
Orange, Purple and Brown Lines...exit at Madison (Madison/Wabash St) or Adams Station (Adams/Wabash St)
Regional Transport Authority (RTA)
The RTA Transport Information Center can provide you with times, directions, and connections to/from anywhere in the Chicago metropolitan area. They can be contacted at 312.836.7000.
- Exit at Monroe Street and go East
- Follow Monroe to Dearborn. The Peace Corps is located in the building on the Southwest corner of the intersection
From the North or South on Route 41 (Lake Shore Drive)
- Exit off at Jackson Drive
- Take a right on Michigan Ave., then left onto Adams St. and a right on Dearborn
- The Peace Corps is one block down at the intersection of Dearborn and Monroe Streets
Parking is available in private lots throughout the Chicago Loop area. These tend to be quite expensive. One of the least expensive is the Grant Park underground lot, which is accessible from Michigan Avenue between Monroe and Washington Streets. Metered on-street parking spaces are few and far between.
Last updated Feb 04, 2014
Find Local Events
Peace Corps recruiters appear at information sessions, campus and community events, and career fairs. Pick a state and find a Peace Corps event near you.