Connect With a Recruiter
Our staff of recruiters—all of whom served in the Peace Corps themselves—can tell you what it's really like to Volunteer, whether or not you qualify, and how to work through the application process. Peace Corps recruiters are your partners in the journey to becoming a Volunteer.
Peace Corps is committed to advancing qualified individuals with disabilities in our recruiting and application processes. If you require a reasonable accommodation when attending a Peace Corps event or applying for Peace Corps Volunteer service, please provide the details of the reasonable accommodation you are requesting when you get in touch with your local recruiter.
Contact your local recruiter at 855.855.1961 or use one of the following ways to get in touch:
- Recruiting Events Search
- Each year, Peace Corps recruiters appear at hundreds of information sessions, book readings, campus and community events, and career fairs throughout the nation. Pick your state and find an upcoming Peace Corps event near you.
- Regional Recruitment Offices
- Peace Corps recruiters are based out of eight offices around the United States. They are ready to assist you in getting overseas, from application to interview to placement. Find local volunteering opportunities, regional facts, and more.
- Email Your Recruiter
- Use our e-mail form to send a question to a recruiter near you.
- Request More Information
- Sign up to receive news and updates for prospective Volunteers.
Last updated Oct 21 2014
Find Local Events
Peace Corps recruiters appear at information sessions, campus and community events, and career fairs. Pick a state and find a Peace Corps event near you.
Share your service experience through stories and photos.