University of Colorado - Boulder — Leeds School of Business
- Program Type:
- Master's International
- Leeds School of Business
- Degrees Awarded:
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Admissions Deadlines:
Round 1: November 15, Round 2: January 15,
Final: April 1
- Admissions Cycle:
- Program Start:
- Program Founded:
- November, 2010
Various types of financial assistance are available for qualifying students, including several fellowships and scholarships.
Students in the Leeds MBA/PCMI program will:
- Become full-fledged members of the highly competitive Peace Corps program
- Learn to apply skills gained in the MBA core courses to real-world situations in a high-need international environment
- May earn up to 6 credit hours for Peace Corps work, to be arranged through the Leeds School
- Graduate with an excellent academic credential, plus a globally renowned experiential credential
The University of Colorado at Boulder Leeds School of Business, in partnership with the Peace Corps, offers prospective Leeds MBA students the opportunity to complete a master's degree in business and two years of service with the Peace Corps. Students interested in making an impact on a global scale now have the opportunity to hone essential business and leadership skills that can be translated to real-world experience in a Peace Corps placement.
The four-year, 55-credit MBA/Master's International (MI) Program allows students to spend their first year at Leeds developing a base level of core business skills, followed by two years of volunteer service with the Peace Corps. Students may be able to work on project-based elective courses during their Peace Corps assignment, which would provide an outstanding opportunity to apply skills gained in the MBA core courses to real-world situations. MBA/MIP students will then return to Leeds for one year to complete the MBA degree requirements.
The MBA program will consist of a minimum of 55 credit hours. The degree program will normally consist of 4 semesters of academic study (in residence).
Admission requirements include:
- A submitted application (online only)
- Two transcripts from each college or university attended
- Completion of a four-year bachelor's degree
- Two recommendations
- GMAT scores (Graduate Management Admissions Test)
- Several essays
- An interview (by invitation only)
Candidates interested in the Leeds MBA/PCMI program must apply to and meet the application and admissions standards for both the Leeds MBA program and the Peace Corps. Visit the Leeds MBA Admissions page, Leeds admissions criteria page, and the UCB Peace Corps website for additional information.
For inquiries about Master's International, call 855.855.1961 x1812.
995 Regent Drive
Boulder, Colorado 80309
- (303) 492-1832
- (303) 492-1727
If you have questions, please contact:
Ms. Anne Sandoe