Supporting the RPCV community is a key Peace Corps priority. The resources provided below help you connect with various Peace Corps offices that you might need at various stages in your life. Be sure to update your contact information so we can share news about RPCV initiatives and opportunities with you.
- For questions about illness or disability issues resulting from your Peace Corps service.
Phone: 855.855.1961 ext. 1540 or 202.692.1540
- For assistance with questions about readjustment allowance; verification of Peace Corps service for an employer or college (verbal and/or written); copies of your Description of Service; income tax questions and W-2 forms; loan deferment, cancellation, and economic hardship certifications; and savings bonds.
Phone: 855.855.1961 ext. 1770 or 202.692.1770
Office of Third Goal and Returned Volunteer Services:
- For information about supporting the Peace Corps' Third Goal of sharing other cultures with Americans, please contact 855.855.1961 ext. 1961 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For information about the Peace Corps’ RPCV career resources or transition support, please contact 855.855.1961 ext. 1430 or email@example.com.
- Provides RPCVs and other qualified professionals the opportunity to serve in rewarding, short-term assignments, in various programs around the world.
Phone: 855.855.1961 ext. 2250 or 202.692.2250
- Offers graduate fellowships with financial assistance to returned Peace Corps Volunteers.
Phone: 855.855.1961 ext. 1440 or 202.692.1440
- The primary work of the Peace Corps' eight regional recruitment offices (RROs) is processing applications and scheduling interviews to help the Peace Corps place applicants in Volunteer positions abroad. However, RROs also regularly work with RPCVs to incorporate their perspectives into recruiting events and to help them share their experiences with their local communities and media outlets. Please contact your RRO for support in any of these endeavors.
Last updated Dec 03 2015