RPCVs can receive temporary noncompetitive status for federal employment. This powerful tool allows qualified and eligible RPCVs to circumvent the competitive hiring process for employment at certain federal agencies.
- NCE FAQs
- Questions about NCE?
- NCE Letter for Federal Employers (PDF)
- Do you have NCE? Attach this letter to your federal application to explain your special status to federal employers.
- Hire an RPCV with NCE
- Are you a federal employer looking to hire candidates with international, cross-cultural, and project management experience? Do you want to shorten your hiring process? Find out more about how to hire returned Peace Corps Volunteers eligible for noncompetitive appointment.
- Special Issue of Hotline: Federal Employment (PDF)
- Read more about NCE and federal employment in the May 15th, 2011, special issue of Hotline.
- Interested in working at Peace Corps? You can use your noncompetitive eligibility to apply for multiple agency jobs at once!
Last updated Jan 22 2014