Find a Job
Peace Corps' Returned Volunteer Services (RVS) provides career and transitional support to recently returned Peace Corps Volunteers. We have many resources to help you transform your Peace Corps experience into a new career.
- Job Search Basics
- This section briefly explains the basic job search elements.
RPCV Career Link
- An interactive board of employment and educational opportunities for returned Peace Corps Volunteers.
- Career Partners
- Peace Corps service strengthens your competitiveness for employment with many Peace Corps Partner organizations.
- RPCV Calendar of Events
- The Office of Third Goal and Returned Volunteer Services offers a variety of online and in-person career-related events. These are great opportunities to hone your skills and interact with RPCV-friendly employers.
- Peace Corps Vacancy Announcements
- Peace Corps is looking for experienced individuals to help the agency achieve its three goals. If you are an RPCV with noncompetitive eligibility, here's more information on how to apply to Peace Corps' Noncompetitive Employment Program.
Last updated Jan 22 2014