Find a Job
Peace Corps' Returned Volunteer Services (RVS) provides career and transitional support to recently returned Peace Corps Volunteers. We have many resources to help you transform your Peace Corps experience into a new career.
- Job Search Basics
- This section briefly explains the basic job search elements.
RPCV Career Link
- An interactive board of employment and educational opportunities for returned Peace Corps Volunteers.
- Career Partners
- Peace Corps service strengthens your competitiveness for employment with many Peace Corps Partner organizations.
- RPCV Calendar of Events
- The Office of Third Goal and Returned Volunteer Services offers a variety of online and in-person career-related events. These are great opportunities to hone your skills and interact with RPCV-friendly employers.
- Third Party Job Bulletins
- Returned Volunteer Services maintains subscriptions to various industry job bulletins. RPCVs can request access to various third-party job bulletins that offer information about careers in several different sectors. The current subscription offerings are: Environmental Career Opportunities, International Career Employment Weekly, and Public Health Jobs Worldwide. Request your free access by sending your name, country and years of service, and the bulletins you wish to receive to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Peace Corps Vacancy Announcements
- Peace Corps is looking for experienced individuals to help the agency achieve its three goals. If you are an RPCV with noncompetitive eligibility, here's more information on how to apply to Peace Corps' Noncompetitive Employment Program.
Last updated Jan 22 2013