Returned Volunteer FAQs
Here you'll find resources for continuing involvement with the Peace Corps' from administrative necessities such as keeping your records up-to-date, to more enjoyable opportunities such as finding RPCV groups in your area. FAQs fall into the following four catagories:
Loose Ends | Staying Connected | Employment | Federal Employment
How can I find an RPCV?
Due to privacy concerns, Peace Corps is not permitted to disclose personal contact information for RPCVs. However, there are a number of search resources available on the Web, including Yahoo! People Search and Google.
How can I locate the RPCV group nearest me?
Contact the National Peace Corps Association via their website or call them at 202.293.7728.
How can I stay connected to the Peace Corps?
There are many ways to stay connected. Visit our Stay Connected section or select from the following list:
- Speaking in classrooms through Peace Corps Speakers Match
- Speaking at local events
- Participating in local recruiting events
- Sharing my Volunteer pictures and stories through the Peace Corps Digital Library
- Speaking to hometown media about my Volunteer experience
- Attending graduate school through Paul D. Coverdell Fellows Program
- Undertaking a short-term, high impact assignment through Peace Corps Response
- Supporting Volunteer projects around the world through the Peace Corps Partnership Program
How can I join the National Peace Corps Association?
To join the NPCA, please visit their website. If you have any questions about NPCA, you may call them at 202.293.7728.
Can I submit stories about my service to Peace Corps publications?
You may contact the Press Relations office at email@example.com or call them at 202.692.2230 regarding submitting your stories for our publications.
Does Peace Corps sell memorabilia like T-shirts, stickers, patches, etc?
The agency does not have Peace Corps memorabilia available. You may want to visit the NPCA's website to check out Peace Corps merchandise; you can also call them at 202.293.7728.
Last updated Jan 22 2014