Jump to Content or Main Navigation

Scenic images from the field

Returned Volunteer FAQs

Here you'll find resources for continuing involvement with the Peace Corps' from administrative necessities such as keeping your records up-to-date, to more enjoyable opportunities such as finding RPCV groups in your area. FAQs fall into the following four catagories:

Loose Ends | Staying Connected | Employment | Federal Employment

Staying Connected

  • How can I find an RPCV?

    Due to privacy concerns, Peace Corps is not permitted to disclose personal contact information for RPCVs. However, there are a number of search resources available on the Web, including Yahoo! People Search and Google.

  • How can I locate the RPCV group nearest me?

    Contact the National Peace Corps Association via their website or call them at 202.293.7728.

  • How can I stay connected to the Peace Corps?

    There are many ways to stay connected. Visit our Stay Connected section or select from the following list:

  • How can I join the National Peace Corps Association?

    To join the NPCA, please visit their website. If you have any questions about NPCA, you may call them at 202.293.7728.

  • Can I submit stories about my service to Peace Corps publications?

    You may contact the Press Relations office at pressoffice@peacecorps.gov or call them at 202.692.2230 regarding submitting your stories for our publications.

  • Does Peace Corps sell memorabilia like T-shirts, stickers, patches, etc?

    The agency does not have Peace Corps memorabilia available. You may want to visit the NPCA's website to check out Peace Corps merchandise; you can also call them at 202.293.7728.

Last updated Jan 22 2014

RPCV Career Link

(formerly Hotline)

An interactive board of employment and educational opportunities for returned Peace Corps Volunteers.
RPCV Career Link


Peace Corps Digital Library