Returned Peace Corps Volunteer Merit Scholarship
Monterey Institute of International Studies
December 1, 2013
- Monterey Institute of International Studies, a Graduate School of Middlebury College, located on the gorgeous Central Coast of California in Monterey. Neighboring towns are Carmel, Pacific Grove, and Pebble Beach. A two hour drive to San Francisco and only 40 minutes from Santa Cruz, it is a beautiful natural environment.
About the Award
Offering merit scholarships for all graduate programs:
- Development Practice and Policy (MA International Policy Studies and MPA Public Administration)
- MBA International Business
- MA International Environmental Policy
- MA International Education Management
- MA Nonproliferation and Terrorism Studies
- MA TESOL Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- MA Teaching a Foreign Language
- MA Translation
- MA Translation and Interpretation
- MA Conference Interpretation
- MA Translation and Localization Management
- Returned Peace Corps Volunteers are given priority consideration for merit scholarships at the Monterey Institute of International Studies.
- Applicants must meet admission requirements in order to be considered for the scholarship.
- We offer priority scholarship consideration for RPCVs, which is separate from the Paul D. Coverdell Fellows program. If a student receives the Fellows program scholarship, they are not qualified for any other merit scholarship from the Monterey Institute. The Fellows scholarship requires additional application, the merit scholarship does not. See website for details: go.miis.edu/scholarships.
$4,000 - $16,000
For more information and to apply, visit miis.edu/peacecorps.
The Office of Third Goal and Returned Volunteer Services offers a wide range of career and transition support services for returned Peace Corps Volunteers (RPCVs):
Check out our full Calendar of Career Events
Watch recorded webinars about various career transition topics
Update Your Records
Share your current contact information so we know where to reach you
Third Goal Resources
Request resources for your Third Goal activities