Rotary Peace Fellowship
The Rotary Foundation
July 1, 2013
Various Locations, United States
- Rotary Peace Centers are located at Duke University/ University North Carolina in the USA, Bradford University in England, Uppsala University in Sweden, Chulalongkorn University in Thailand, International Christian University in Japan, and University of Queensland in Australia.
About the Award
The Rotary Foundation funds up to 100 fellows each year in a globally competitive process based on personal, academic, and professional achievements. The fellowship offers two choices of study: a master's degree in a peace related field or a three-month professional development certificate program to study peace and conflict resolution.
The fellowship covers tuition and fees, room and board, round-trip transportation, and an applied field experience.
- B.A./B.S. or equivalent field.
- Commitment to international understanding and peace.
- Minimum three years relevant work experience, paid or unpaid.
- Proficiency in English and a second language.
Full tuition, room and board, books and supplies, and an applied field experience
For more information and to apply, visit www.rotary.org/rotarycenters to download an application.
Submit the completed application to your local Rotary club, which can be found at www.rotary.org/clublocator.
The Office of Third Goal and Returned Volunteer Services offers a wide range of career and transition support services for returned Peace Corps Volunteers (RPCVs):
Check out our full Calendar of Career Events
Watch recorded webinars about various career transition topics
Update Your Records
Share your current contact information so we know where to reach you
Third Goal Resources
Request resources for your Third Goal activities